Terms & Conditions
- the renter must have a valid driver's license and passport . Minimum age required is 21 years and driving license at least 1 years old.
- the rates include maintenance, oil, unlimited mileage, Collision Damage Reduction, Theft Protection and exclude fuel and flat tires. The lessor provides 24h technical assistance.
- in the unfortunate event of an accident the leros police station must be informed and an accident report obtained (also please let the lessor know immediately). Without this report the renter is responsible for the full amount of the repairs of the rented car. Only damage towards others is covered. With the comprehensive insurance the rental responsibility is limited to an amount of € 150. No unauthorized repairs should be made.
- included third party insurance. Provided full insurance after agreement.
- persons and personal property are not covered by the insurance.
- the right of substitution of the vehicle is reserved by the lessor but at the initial and confirmed rate. Also the lessor can refuse a client without any explanation.
- the lessor will be not hold responsible for any missed flight no matter the reason.
- minimum rental period is 1 days. Every hour delay are charged 10 euro. Over 3 hours delay one day rate will be charged.
- In case of returning the car earlier the agreement no money refund.
- for negligent or drunk driving, driving under influence of drugs or on unauthorized roads, driving to prohibited areas, obvious acts of disregards to the vehicle, the renter will be responsible for the full amount of charges. (CDR and TP do not waive the renter's responsibility in this case)
- in case of loss car documents and/or car keys a penalty fee of € 200 per item will apply.
- the renter is not allowed to leave with the car from the island.
- this agreement is governed by the Laws of Greece. Greek Courts will have jurisdiction.
- Customers should present a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or American Express) also passport and driver license of their country.
- Motoland offers an emergency phone number 24 hours a day , just dial 00306972600035 & 00306976937206